TBOGI-DB is a web delivery database service that enables our customers to browse and analyze data provided by their TBOGI and TBOGI-HD systems, with no internal IT costs. The TBOGI-DB service is provided by WID on its own dedicated servers located in a secure hosted environment. Users require only a web browser to immediately access their information from anywhere though intuitive web-based interfaces.
Use TBOGI-DB to:
- Evaluate the health of bogies with TBOGI measurements and observe the evolution of exceptions over time.
- Provide a comprehensive set of measurements that help in the first steps of root cause analysis and maintenance scheduling.
- Determine the appropriate thresholds upon which exceptions are raised.
Users of TBOGI-DB obtain:
- Access to processed train data within a few minutes of each train being captured.
- Any-time access to reports for ad-hoc timeframes.
- Web interface and downloadable (Excel) reports.
- Visual representations of bogie history, bogie geometry and train data.
- Different web interface access roles that can be managed within your organization.
- Support on data analysis through email, phone and conference call.