WID manufactures and supplies the TBOGI and TBOGI-HD wayside condition monitoring systems.
The patented TBOGI technology inspects rolling stock in motion to monitor the in-service condition of the wheelsets and trucks.
TBOGI systems enable customers to achieve the following:
- Reduced Wear: Alerted Before Accelerated (and Expensive) Damage To Track and Rolling Stock
- Preventative Maintenance: Extended Asset Lifespan
- Increased Efficiency: Maintained Speeds Without Losing Stability
- Reduced Derailment Risk: Improved Safety
- Reduced Rolling Resistance: Reduced Fuel Consumption
- Directed Maintenance: Gain Precious Insight Into Root Causes
- Increased Productivity: Minimized Time Out Of Service
WID has earned an excellent reputation for producing trouble free, accurate measurement systems, well adapted to the harsh railroad operating environments around the world. TBOGI is widely recognized as the technology of choice for truck/bogie condition monitoring.
Our customers include passenger, freight and heavy haul railroads around the world.